TDC coaching (hereinafter: TDC) respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the information you provide when you fill out forms is treated confidentially. We use your data solely for the purpose of scheduling (an) appointment(s) and the invoicing that goes with a coaching session(s). We will only use this information with your permission. TDC will not sell your personal details to third parties and will only make them available to third parties that are involved in processing the scheduling and payment of your session(s).
TDC uses the collected data to provide its clients with the following services:
• If you book a coaching session or project, we need your name, e-mail address, home or office address to carry out your session (s) and the corresponding actions. This data will only be kept in our accounts on a Secure Server and will never be provided to third parties.
• With your consent we use your information to inform you. This only happens when you have indicated that you want to be added to our mailing list. If you no longer appreciate this, you can let us know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by using the 'unsubscribe' link that you will find under each automated email.
• Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site.
• If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether to add your name or other personal information. We are curious about the opinions of our visitors, but reserve the right not to publish the contributions that do not meet our conditions.
• If you respond to an action or competition, we will ask your name, address and e-mail address. We use this information to carry out the action, to announce the prize winner (s), and to measure the response to our marketing campaigns.
TDC does not sell your information. TDC will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in the processing of accounting or electronic payments. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Your personal information is safe at TDC. We appreciate the trust you place in us and we will therefore treat your data with the utmost care. Your data will at all times be protected and treated confidentially.
In scheduling and accepting a coaching session with The Daydream Company coaching,
you acknowledge that you agree to all of the above.